Monday, June 30, 2008

I still haven't finished uploading the pictures, i'll have the list first :D


shall write messages to everyone soon, or else my mom will KILL me (exams tomorrow)

lots of pictures and MAYBE a video. aiya just something nice coming up soon, but

THANKYOU, REALLY! :D :D :D


the best part of celebrating your birthday ain't really the stuff you'll get but the people who actually remembers it right! so even if its an sms, i'll still love it as much (i don't want to delete omg)

i have MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE STUFF (maybe emo) to say, but for now, i'll just say thankyou to all of you ^_^


I HAVE TO STUDY SOON!!!!!! DDDDD: zzzzzzzz



Alright lets start with the SUPER EARLY wishes haha

-TINGWEI & YINGJUN! (with a present)
-ANNIA'S MOM (10 days earlier but she wished again today, anw :D)
-DADDY (well cause he's overseas now but he called today :D)
-GRANDMA (with an angpao!)


and then yesterday before 12!

-Cassandra lim with an sms!
-patrick on msn
-sheena on sms!
-my tuition teacher with hmm, a cake.
-felicia lin on sms



and then, starting from 12am! (or rather, 12:01) in order,

for SMS-es :D


1) kaiying!
2) ashley!
3) Anna!
4) Jiaying!
5) Peixuan!

6) Alicia (morning!)
7) Leongying!
8) Felicia Lim!
9) Annia!
10) Liu!
11) Jiaye!
12) Tingwei!
13) Carol!
14) jesslin!
15) Yeni!
16) Isabel leong!
17) Claire chin!
18) Megan!
19) Sunyu!
20) Isabel Low!
21) Anqi!
22) Raymond!
23) Nicole!
24) My brother!
25) Gohbin!
26) Minle!
27) Yannis Ong!
28) Brenda!
29) Godwin!


phone call! (only one, actually haha!)

1) JASMINE PANG-SEH! haha I was supershocked (and glad!) that you called cause hello I didn't hear your voice before LOL. esp when you talked in canto and you sounded like a mom (that's no offence k!) but YAYY!!! :D now i have your number, I can do something weird someday! :D

I'm free on weekends i think kuai dian lai tampines gen wo men chi fan! :D

btw, she's my brother's university friend HAHA I talked to her cause I koped my brother's com the other time HMM!




on tags! :D

1) peixuan
2) isabel
3) godwin
4) denise
5) leona
6) terie
7) tingwei
8) raymond


and on Msn! :D


1) yihao!
2) Dewei!
3) Tingwei!
4) Raymond!
5) Gerald!

6) Christina liew!
7) Rayseen!
8) Georgina!



on friendster! :D

1) isabel leong
2) cassandra lim
3) agnes
4) dewaine
5) kyla (i only know her name, actually)
6) alaine
7) annalisa


ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH ITS IN ORDER IT DOESN'T MATTER, CAUSE I'LL STILL BE AS HAPPY THAT YOU REMEMBERED OKAY! :D so dont' bother about that I'm still thankful ^_^

so i'm really very touched ESP. its the exam period! :D:D:D:D



and OF COURSE THERE WERE THOSE WHO WISHED ME PERSONALLY! :D


not in order:

Terie!
Riane!
Jiaying and Yeeying!
Peixuan and Tingwei!
Cindy!
NgikHiong!
Felicia Lim!
Jeanette!
Christina!
Leona yeo!
Yipeng!
Yihao!
Felicia Lin!
Sheena!
Erica!
KAIYING ANNA ANNIA ALICIA SIYUN ASHLEY! :D
Isabel low!
Baochuan!
Grace!
Germaine!
Chinyee!
Leongying!
Nicole!
Yingzhi!
Rayseen!
Megan!
Gina!

Shuting!
Sunyu!

MrsMohan (HAHAHA!!!!)



and those who GAVE ME PRESENTS!!! :D


KAIYING, ANNA, ANNIA, ALICIA, SIYUN, ASHLEY!
they gave me a huge board with pictures, a pair of babyshoes, three soft toys (two dogs one cat), a necklace and a set of CUTE utensils with cakes on top! :D

Ashley had a strawberry plush and a card, ali and ky had cards too but aww I ALREADY LOVED EVERYTHING ALOT OKAY! :D :D :D I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG!!!! really, thankyou and you all tricked me on friday omg! O: hahah. BUT I LOVED THEM ALOT OKAY! :D YOU GUYS ARE RETARDZ TOOOO!


ERICA!
we haven't been talking for a loong time, but she still gave me a really long letter and a fila bag! thanks! ^_^ since she won't be seeing this..thanks anyway!!


YIHAO!
a teddybear and a starshaped card! thanks hahaha! ^_^ and actually plus the rhapysody in blue (full) score! and all joe hisaishi ones!!

NGIKHIONG!
a starshaped bottle with folded paperstars and a rolled up vangard sheet with a LOONNG letter inside! thankyou i was very touched when i read the letter kay ^_^

ISABEL!
scores for beauty and the beast and a REALLY touching letter that almost made me cry! .. during assembly some more omg!

TINGWEI/YINGJUN!
a present wrapped with 20+ layers of NEWSPAPER that came early HAHAHA, it was a pretty star shaped necklace! :D:D:D:D

PEIXUAN!
A PICTURE WITH WORDS FOR ME BUT ITS HER OWN PICTURE I'M SO GOING TO POST THE PICTURE UP HERE OKAY HAHAH BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GOHPEIXUAN I REALLY DO! :D


yes hello xuaneeee :D I know you'll love me FOREVER :D

FELICIA LIM!
FELICIABERRYCIA! omg the snapple and bambi freshies are all super cute okay!! plus the DOLL with 360 degrees rotating head WITH A TEDDYBEAR'S BODY HAHA okay i know you love me too sleepy misses MOMO! :D :D

CAROL/RAYMOND!
yayy a pencilbox! :D hmm both of you study well too HAHAHA go drag more people for kbox-ing one fine day yo ^_^

MUMMY!
a super SUPER NICE HAND-MADE CARD WITH LOADS OF WORDS AND I SWEAR THE CARD WAS THE NICEST THING ON EARTH OMGGGG! she made a fruit cake (as in REALLY just fruits)



okay i think the rest are seriously busy with exams (and BIG THANKS to those who gave today because it means something moreee yay, and the RETARDZ birthday board omg! :D:D:D:D) so there'll be others soon I guess! :D so...



CONCENTRATE ON YOUR EXAMS EVERYONE! :D :D :D

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!


GOODLUCK TO THOSE TAKING ORALS!


and oh, did i forget to leave anyone out? ^_^


❤tingwei, happy 16th birthday emma! says:
since you decided to put my name on ur blog. i shall not write emma is ________

2d'06­­ ­ ­ EMMAANNAEMMA! ANNAEMMAANNA! (: THANKYOUU! :D (and omg tingwei! <3>)
are you honoured to see mine ^_^



hahaha :D but i really am honoured HAHA i was shocked to see it lollll~




goodnight! :D





No comments: